Director of Monitoring, Learning & Evaluation
This is a remote position.
Intelehealth is an international non-profit committed to improving access to primary health care in underserved regions of the world through its innovative technology platform. Intelehealth can be used by health organizations to set up high-quality primary health care programs connecting patients in remote and rural communities to doctors.
We believe work should be meaningful as well as enriching. At Intelehealth, we’re taking on one of the world’s biggest development’s challenges - solving the health access gap for last-mile populations. We believe in creating and maintaining an organizational culture of innovation which is conducive to the incredible people who work with us.
About the position:
As a Monitoring, Learning & Evaluation Director at Intelehealth, a typical day might include:
- Lead, design and implement monitoring and evaluation projects and work as the lead for research, measurement and evaluation for our telemedicine programs.
- Develop clear measurement models to measure the outcomes of program implementation strategies to understand the impact of our work on improving health access, awareness and outcomes in the target population and impact ROI for donors.
- Establish mechanisms for rapid feedback and learning within projects as well as for evolving a longer-term research agenda.
- Provide statistical, research and evaluation design expertise to research partners in order to help them produce relevant and high-quality work.
- Lead and rectruit internal MLE team members to implement evaluation strategies in service of program goals.
- Supervise team (internal team as well as consultants) to create and revise tools and data collection procedures (eg. logical framework, project performance tracking, indicators, data flow chart, MLE manuals)
- Keep abreast of developments in grant/programme changes and progress in order to advise and recommend tools and strategies to increase programme performances and results.
- Contribute to the design of new strategies, portfolio development, cross cutting data initiatives with focus on coherent, integrated theories of change, measurable impact models, data dashboards, scaling, collaborations and implementation plans to ensure long-term sustainability and impact.
- Collect, analyze and summarize external research, identifying relevance and applicability to team- specific MLE activities.
- Consult with partners to maximize impact of projects and ensure optimal learning. This may include: site visits, convening meetings of key stakeholders, shaping reports on key findings and coordinating on dissemination plans.
- Disseminate findings via high-quality reports, peer-reviewed publications, conference abstracts, conference presentations, etc.
- Promote effective knowledge management activities, including translation of research knowledge to practice environments, and other activities to promote utility of research generated knowledge in field settings.
- Review contract, RFP & grant proposals; provide clear, concise & insightful written analyses & recommendations for funding including drafting & editing proposal summaries, managing complex RFP processes.
- This role is responsible for high quality interactions and clear and consistent communications with donors and partners in the field.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor/Masters degree in public health, social work, statistics, demographics, public policy, international development, economics, or any other field.
- Past experience in development sector / measurement and evaluation of health programs is required.
- Senior level experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in evaluation of government programs is highly desirable
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods, formative, summative, developmental and additive
- evaluation designs, qualitative and quantitative research methods, data collection and management.
- Excellent written & oral communications skills effective with a broad & diverse audience.
- Proficient in statistical tools like SPSS/STATA
- Excellent project management skills and a strong ability to prioritize, focus & achieve results.
- Remote working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great work culture
- 5 days working
Something looks off?