This is a remote position.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to help improve the delivery of high-quality primary care programs at last-mile areas. In this role, your goal is to extract key insights from our digital health data and deliver them to our partners and internal teams to improve the impact and delivery of our programs. You will be the gatekeeper of our data and help shape how Intelehealth helps our partners and internal teams use data to drive better decisions. You would work closely with the programs and product teams to understand what insights need to be gathered from the data to drive programmatic decision-making. You would also innovate and identify new opportunities that can be addressed through existing data sets.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Work with our partners and our internal programs/product teams to identify problem statements that can be solved through data analysis and visualizations
- Performing data extraction & cleaning, develop automated scripts for cleaning and validation
- Assessing data quality and identifying ways to improve it
- Providing inputs to the product team to improve data collection and validation at the point of capture.
- Moving data between source and target systems
- Developing libraries that can be used across projects
- Showcasing data insights as data visualizations that can drive decision-making
- Building data repositories & maintaining the integrity of datasets
- Brainstorm ideas and create prototypes of future tools and products
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT/Data Analytics/Statistics or similar.
- 3+ years of work experience.
- High degree of proficiency in SQL.
- Experience in developing data pipeline scripts using scripting language viz. Python etc.
- Experience of working with a startup is mandatory for candidates between 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Prior experience in data modelling is desirable.
- Knowledge of data visualizations tools – e.g. - Apache Superset (preferred), DHIS2, PowerBI or Tableau
- Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems, cloud computing and AWS
- Knowledge of tools viz. Jira, github is essential
- Prior experience working with OpenMRS desirable
- Prior experience working in healthcare domain is desirable
- Remote working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great work culture
- 5 days working.