Are you interested in starting a career in the world of technology, but don't know where to begin? Or are you interested in returning to work after a career break?
Our Tech Ready for Women program is designed to provide an accessible entry point into the industry for people who have little or no background in technology, as well as avenues for returners to work. Our program aims to support and empower women to enter or transition back to work with confidence!
What we're looking for:
- Motivated and curious individuals who are passionate about learning and growing a career.
- People who are looking to transition to a career in technology or re-enter the workforce after a career break.
- People who are excited about problem-solving and innovation
What we offer:
- A supportive and inclusive environment where you can develop your skills and build your confidence.
- A customised coaching / training program designed to help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in the tech industry.
- On the job training and support
- Coaching from experienced professionals in the field
- Access to exciting tasks, projects and / or opportunities to put your skills into practice, where you are truly making a difference.
- Networking and professional development events to help you connect with other people and build your network.
- Flexible options that support your individual needs; we will discuss these with you to help you meet your work and life balance.
- There may be options to work from Brisbane, Adelaide, or Melbourne
- Individuals who are keen to build a supportive community of peers in the tech industry.
If you would like to submit an expression an interest (EOI) for a future opportunity, please complete the link below.
Please note, while we are accepting expressions of interest, there may not be a current vacancy, and we will keep your details on file should anything suitable arise.