Senior Associate of Corporate Partnerships
GlobalGiving’s mission is to transform aid and philanthropy to accelerate community-led change. We believe that good ideas come from anyone, at any time, or from anywhere, and we’re committed to supporting the people who have the best ideas about how to change their own communities.
As the world’s first global crowdfunding platform, in 2002, we set in motion a virtuous cycle of good. We work with nonprofits, individual donors, and companies to enhance the effectiveness of locally driven organizations in hundreds of communities. To date, we have supported more than 19,000 projects with $325 million of funding from 768,000 donors across 170 countries around the world—and we’re still growing!
Our Growth Team works with Fortune 500 companies like Ford, KPMG, and Meta to support their global citizenship goals. The team helps companies with employee engagement, disaster relief, consumer-facing cause marketing campaigns, international grantmaking, and more.
The Senior Associate of Corporate Partnerships is a key member of the Growth team, responsible for managing ongoing small and medium-sized partnerships with companies and supporting the Corporate Partnerships team. This role is right for someone who has the ability to multitask, learn quickly, prioritize projects, work across teams, is flexible and enjoys working on a wide variety of tasks.
Manage relationships with high-profile, fast-paced companies in a way that contributes demonstrably to GlobalGiving's sustainability and mission (65%)
- Oversee partnership management of 8-10 small and medium-sized accounts using strong organizational and communications skills. Primary responsibilities include onboarding, program development and execution, partner retention, and growth.
- Project management and collaboration with other GlobalGiving teams, such as Vetting and Grants, Operations, and Tech teams, in order to steward partnerships.
- Take an innovative and creative approach to provide solutions to corporate partner needs utilizing our core offerings.
- Deepen relationships with existing partnerships and identify new opportunities for engagement and supporting partner needs.
- Work collaboratively with the team on improving the partnership management function and our value proposition for corporations and foundations.
- Support the Corporate Partnerships Team with requests related to corporate partnerships across the portfolio (25%)
- Ad-hoc execution of activities such as gift card order fulfillment and customer service via email and phone communications.
- Create and deliver quantitative and qualitative reports using Salesforce, Excel, Metabase, Canva, and Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. impact reports, grant reports, donation reports, gift card redemption reports, and accounts receivable).
- Assist with scheduling and other administrative tasks for the team and Director.
- Landing page development and support.
- Maintain insights and knowledge related to corporate partnerships by organizing documentation and resources and keeping them up to date.
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives within GlobalGiving that support the Growth team’s objectives and strategic priorities for growth and impact. (10%)
- Stay current on shifting global political/regulatory environments, corporate philanthropy, and giving trends and use this information in service of meeting the team’s goals.
- Utilize Salesforce and other internal tools to maintain a real-time snapshot of relationships and forecast future revenue opportunities.
- Bring a sense of humor and a desire to change the world.
For our team to be a great fit for you, the following qualifications should resonate with you:
- 3-4 years experience in international giving, CSR, business, or client support and management; experience and familiarity with corporate giving a plus.
- Comfortable with self-direction and working independently at times
- A growth mindset and the unique ability to operate at a strategic level, but also roll up his/her/their sleeves on operational/day-to-day implementation.
- Strong client/account management and partnership development skills in a service-oriented environment, with specific experience working with corporations.
- Proven success developing and presenting presentations and proposals to institutional partners/funders.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially advanced Excel functions, and other reporting and analytical tools such as SQL and Metabase.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task under a deadline, with great productivity and attention to detail.
Salary + Benefits
Starting salary range: $58K to $65K
This is a full-time position reporting to the Senior Manager of Corporate Partnerships. GlobalGiving is a hybrid workplace. While candidates based in the greater Washington, DC area are preferred, we will consider strong candidates who wish to work remotely. If you intend to apply as a remote-worker, be prepared to speak about your experience with remote employment in the recruitment process.
Applicants must reside in the United States. Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have legal authorization to work in the United States for the duration of this permanent position. GlobalGiving does not sponsor employment visas.
In efforts to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, GlobalGiving requires all employees to adhere to the GlobalGiving Vaccination Mandate policy upon their start date. New employees will be required to be fully vaccinated upon their start date, if expected to work from the office. New employees working remotely who will have occasional contact with the office and/or co-workers will also be required to be fully vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?