Senior Growth Product Manager - Climate Change
First Street Foundation
Sr. Growth Product Manager for Risk Factor - the Leading Platform for Climate Risk
Our mission at First Street and Risk Factor is to make physical climate risk data accessible and actionable for businesses, governments, and individuals. We started seven years ago by working with the world’s leading climate scientists to create groundbreaking, climate-adjusted models for Flood, Wildfire, Extreme Heat, and Hurricane Wind. Climate-based disasters cost the US billions each year. Our data leads to smarter decisions that reduce the impact of climate change on businesses, communities, and individuals.
Our data and tools are already used by:
- Government agencies. Ranging from the U.S. Department of Treasury to Fannie Mae
- Companies. Ranging from Bank of America to Amazon
- Millions of consumers on Redfin, Realtor.com, All State, and more.
But we’re just getting started. We are hiring to optimize Risk Factor to gross our consumer and agent businesses.
We are seeking a talented and driven Sr. Growth Product Manager to drive the growth of our consumer and agent businesses on Risk Factor. Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer, you will pair with a dedicated design partner and a team of engineers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Growing of the consumer and agent businesses for Risk Factor
- Identifying potential areas for conversion growth and execute A/B tests and optimizations
- Identifying ways to effectively grow website traffic
- Conducting user research through user testing and analytics to gain insights that inform our product investments
- Identifying key new features to increase the value of the product for agents and consumers
- Producing clear product specifications that allow for rapid product development
- Working with partner site to integrate our data
To excel in this role, we expect you to possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience
- A strong track record as a growth product manager growing SaaS revenue
- Metrics oriented and competitive. You love to win.
- Strong product instincts with a deep understanding of user experience design and the ability to incorporate user empathy into product development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, allowing you to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work from our Seattle office three days a week
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bi-annual bonus of up to 20% of salary
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Voluntary 401K plan and life insurance
- Generous paid time off, holidays and sick leave
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Professional development budget
- Tech startup environment and dog-friendly office
- Working on the world’s biggest issue with other passionate teammates