Dost is an ed-tech nonprofit building a platform to expand access to early childhood development in low-resource settings through parent education. Our mission is to unlock children’s full potential by focusing on early learning - the time when 90% of our brains develop.
We believe that parents of any literacy level can play a critical role in developing their children’s school and life readiness. In India alone, there are 150 million under-resourced caregivers who can benefit from resources developed for them. That’s why our team at Dost Education - educators, entrepreneurs, and engineers - are passionate about using technology and user-centric product design to change the trajectory of families’ lives.
Since 2017, we’ve grown from a small pilot with a few hundred mothers to reaching over 2,00,000 families working with state governments. Join us as we continue to innovate, grow our reach, and deepen our impact. We are supported by some of the best funders in tech and social impact space like Y Combinator, Mulago, and many others.
Dost Education values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Collaborate on product management tasks as needed (the tasks can be related to product improvements, analytics, testing, planning and monitoring).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
Good to have
- Experience using Notion, google sheets and flow builders
- Interest in tech products
Stipend & Tenure
- Stipend: INR 15,000 per month (for full time)
- Remote/Work from home opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Fixed contract for 6 months (can be negotiated after 6 months)
- You can apply by sending your CV and a cover letter including why you are interested in Dost and this role on this email [email hidden]
****Note: Cover letter is must.