Sales Executive (Charity CRM Software)
A big hello from the team at Compuco!
At Compuco we empower socially responsible organisations with the digital tools they need to build a better world.
We work with charities across their digital stack helping them to rebuild their processes using flexible open source tools. We help organisations reimagine the way they work so they can focus on impact. We are looking for a talented and ambitious Sales Executive with a hunger for technical software sales and/or the charity sector to join our growing Sales team.
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer (CGO), you will join a close-knit team consisting of a Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Director and Bid Coordinator to work across the entire sales cycle.
You will be responsible for growing our lead pipeline through outbound activities including research, emailing and cold calling. Expect to be cultivating clients, responding to enquiries, tracking and updating leads and assisting with product demos in order to help your team to win a range of new and exciting opportunities! You will need to use strong interpersonal skills to reach out to new potential leads and turn them into warm relationships ready to engage with our company.
The role will evolve over time to learn the whole sales cycle and take leads through to close, meaning you will ultimately learn to run demos, build quotes and close contracts on your own, alongside your outbound work.
The role will be collaborative, working primarily with the CGO and Sales Manager.
What we're looking for is someone who can grasp concepts quickly, has great attention to detail, enjoys building relationships and most importantly loves a challenge and winning new business. We’re looking for someone with a “can do” attitude to join our growing team.
As a distributed company with an HQ in London and team members from all around the world, one of the things that makes working at Compuco special is the chance to meet, mix and learn from people from an amazing array of nationalities and cultures. We’re extremely proud of the way we work and the open culture we’ve developed.
- Research and source outbound leads
- Engage with and qualify outbound leads
- Respond to and qualify warm inbound leads
- Book engagement and demo meetings:
* For the team (pre-probation)
* Your own meetings (post-probation, depending on the scale of prospect)
- After 1 year learn the sales process end to end and handle your own set of sales independently, alongside your outbound work
- Be responsible for accurately maintaining your lead and sales data on the company’s internal database
- Assist other team members with updating data
- Assist other team members with preparing Sales Pitches
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Some experience in a sales role or client facing role
- Experience with or knowledge of CRMs or the charity sector
- You will have the ability and drive to source and secure leads and create a pipeline of opportunities for the team
- Strong administration skills to track prospects and record information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage with prospects and secure meetings for the team
- Great presentation skills including the ability to perform technical demonstrations
What we value in this role:
- Empathy and the ability to understand the customer’s viewpoint
- Excellent customer service
- A collaborative attitude to working with others
- The ability to prioritise and effectively manage time
- Great interpersonal and networking skills
Location: Hybrid working (office based in Shoreditch, London)
Salary Range: £25k - £30k
Our mission is to empower socially responsible organisations with the digital tools they need to build a better world. We work with charities across the digital stack helping them to rebuild their processes using flexible open source tools. We help organisations streamline and reimagine the way they work so that they can focus on impact.
We’re a distributed team, with staff in over 15 countries and a head office in London. We offer flexible hours and a real “team” mentality, working together to make things better.
Uniquely, we base all of our solutions on open source products, helping our work to have the greatest possible impact. In particular, we do a lot of our work on the Drupal CMS platform and a not-for-profit focussed CRM platform called CiviCRM. Our clients include charities such as Amnesty International, Farm Africa and Wikimedia, as well as educational membership associations and government bodies.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship or disability.
We have a broad range of benefits including:
- Paid annual leave
- Birthday off
- Volunteering time off
- Wellness day
- Medical insurance allowance
- Paid leave for personal development and learning
- Remote working