Data & Fundraising Systems Coordinator
IJV Canada is HIRING
DATA & FUNDRAISING SYSTEMS COORDINATOR
Deadline to apply: May 5, 2023
Do you have a knack for organizing databases, a flair for fundraising and a passion to help grow the Jewish left and the Palestine solidarity movement in Canada? Then apply now to work for Independent Jewish Voices Canada!
IJV is hiring a Data and Fundraising Systems Coordinator to manage our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, and play a leading role in fundraising for our organization.
This is a full-time remote position open to anyone legally permitted to work in Canada. . The job description and salary are below.
Database management (20 hours)
- Manage and update all contact information in CRM
- Liaise with CRM provider
- Manage donations, dues and event registration fees
- Payment troubleshooting
- Staff anchor on Finance committee
- Extract fundraising information, including for phonebanking
- Produce fundraising reports
- Support IJV’s bookkeeper in maintaining accurate financial records within the database
- Other CRM tasks as needed
Fundraising (10 hours)
- Co-coordinate national fundraising efforts, including mail-outs
- Support IJV in diversifying sources of funding
- Optimize IJV’s digital fundraising systems
- Support National Coordinator in fundraising with institutional donors
- Support fundraising committee in donor outreach
- Staff anchor on fundraising committee
- Other fundraising tasks as needed
Volunteer coordination (5 hours)
- Work with Membership Engagement Coordinator in involving members in fundraising activities
- Coordinate thanking donors on behalf of IJV
Key skills and experience:
- Attention to detail
- Volunteer coordination
- Database management skills
- Fundraising experience
|Total||Base pay||5% in lieu of benefits||5% in lieu of pension||$3600 in lieu of office|
$41,000 is $22.53 per hour (based on a 35 hour work week).
IJV is an organization committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from people from all communities. Accommodation in the hiring process and during employment will be provided in accordance with the applicable provincial Human Rights legislation.