Project Management Team Lead (Digital/CRM projects)
A big hello from the team at Compuco!
At Compuco we empower socially responsible organisations with the digital tools they need to build a better world.
We work with charities across their digital stack helping them to rebuild their processes using flexible open source tools. We help organisations reimagine the way they work so they can focus on impact. We are looking for a talented and ambitious new Project Management Team Lead to join the Compuco team.
As a Project Management Team Lead, you will work as part of the wider Client Success Team, overseeing the work of Project Managers as they deliver complex digital transformation projects.
This is an important role in which your focus will be to steer your team to deliver an excellent client experience, stemming from efficient, timely and seamless execution of each client’s project. You will support your team strategically through their fast-paced day-to-day activities, rolling up your sleeves to provide direct support where needed, while also retaining perspective on the bigger picture for Compuco and championing optimisation of our processes in order to help us meet our ambitious goals!
The Project Managers that you will be overseeing work closely not just with clients, but also our Functional Consultants, Data Engineer and Product Development Team in order to keep everything on course. Our client projects often (but not always) run in a waterfall process, whereas many of our teams internally adopt agile methodologies; demonstrable experience of having led a team through both delivery styles is critical to success in this role.
We’re a team of self-confessed geeks who love tinkering and tweaking until something is just right, and we're looking for someone with the same "can do" attitude to join our growing team.
As a distributed company with an HQ in London and team members from all around the world, one of the things that makes working at Compuco special is the chance to meet and learn from people from an amazing array of nationalities and cultures. We’re extremely proud of the way we work and the open culture we have developed.
- Being accountable for and taking ownership of the team’s output by ensuring high standards of client-delivered work across the team
- Performance management for your team (including weekly 1-1s, quarterly appraisals, plus tracking of and upward reporting on progress against team OKRs and KPIs)
- Acting as a first point of escalation for team members with problem solving or issue resolution (internal or external); escalating where further support is needed
- Ensuring direct reports have the knowledge and tools needed to be able to effectively run key internal processes with precision
- Managing team workload distribution and project resource allocation, ensuring Compuco’s business needs are incorporated into the team’s planning approach
- Create a motivating and inspiring space for the team, where they feel a strong sense of belonging
- You love the challenge of making complex things simple
- You hold yourself and your team to high standards, and are confident with coaching those in your team to reach shared goals and aspirations
- You’re someone who likes to implement processes and ensure they are followed
- You seek to learn from others as well as share your knowledge and experience
- Great attention to detail
- Can do / Make it happen attitude
- 5+ years experience delivering digital projects including websites (a minimum 2 of which have been leading a team to do the same)
- A compulsive list maker, organiser and executer
- Previous experience working in a digital agency
- The ability to quickly master new concepts and then train others to grasp equally
- Someone who loves technical challenges
Location: Hybrid working (office based in Shoreditch, London) or Fully Remote
Salary Range: £42k - £47k
Our mission is to empower socially responsible organisations with the digital tools they need to build a better world. We work with charities across the digital stack helping them to rebuild their processes using flexible open source tools. We help organisations streamline and reimagine the way they work so that they can focus on impact.
We’re a distributed team, with staff in over 15 countries and a head office in London. We offer flexible hours and a real “team” mentality, working together to make things better.
Uniquely, we base all of our solutions on open source products, helping our work to have the greatest possible impact. In particular, we do a lot of our work on the Drupal CMS platform and a not-for-profit focussed CRM platform called CiviCRM. Our clients include charities such as Amnesty International, Farm Africa and Wikimedia, as well as educational membership associations and government bodies.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship or disability.
We have a broad range of benefits including:
- Paid annual leave
- Birthday off
- Volunteering time off
- Wellness day
- Medical insurance allowance
- Paid leave for personal development and learning
- Remote working
Something looks off?