Customer Experience Program Manager (Spanish-English Bilingual)
*Vision: * Our vision is a care economy that strengthens our communities by respecting and supporting workers, families and people who need care.
*Mission: * We build online tools to bring good jobs to care workers, so care workers can provide the best possible care for those who need it.
Carina provides a safe, easy-to-use, care matching service for families and individuals who are in need of home care and nearby child care and connects care professionals with good jobs and more stable income, close to home. In partnership with labor unions, government agencies, and community partners, we bring good jobs for care providers, so they can focus on their passion – caring for others
Unlike for-profit matching services, Carina is a technology not-for-profit committed to prioritizing people first and strengthening communities. We believe communities are stronger when people, regardless of income, can easily and safely access quality care nearby and care providers receive good wages, benefits and access to steady work.
The team at Carina reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. We draw upon our experience in technology, labor organizing, care services, human-centered design, marketing and business strategy to build our service. Compassion, kindness, and a tenacious focus on solving our users’ problems are the driving forces of our work.
Our small-ish (14 total) team is proud of our hyper-functional work culture, flat organization, Agile-based product development process, sustainable pace of work, and our laser-like focus on our mission. You’re gonna like us.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and Operations, and is the key contact point for customer experience across Carina including for experienced or prospective home care professionals, child care providers, individuals and families seeking care, case managers, and home care agencies. This person will be expected to be on top of current issues impacting user experience and will be looked to within the organization as the advocate and voice of the end user/customer. The position will be responsible for creating, and developing new programs to monitor and advance amazing user experience.
• Build and maintain programs to manage and deliver timely and delightful customer service across vendors and partners
• Develop and monitor key service indicators to measure the quality and efficiency of service delivery and customer satisfaction
• Develop and maintain reference and training materials for vendors and third parties including presentations, FAQs, and other online materials (wiki, etc.)
• Advocate for timely solutions according to customer needs and priorities
• Manage key external customer relationships as assigned across all key employer groups; Document concerns, actions and resolutions
• Liaise with vendors, including multiple (3) call centers
• Analyze relevant customer service trends and operational data to assess future program direction
• Recommend process improvements and operational changes that will improve customer and stakeholder experience
• Communicate progress on initiatives, metrics, and problem solving to internal and external stakeholder
• Troubleshoot and find solutions to obstacles in providing the highest quality performance of stakeholders
• Implement special projects applying principles continuous process improvement
• Manage and coordinate all elements of customer service-related events
• Solve complex and highly sensitive customer service issues
• Ability to write, read and speak in Spanish
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of experience in metric-based customer service and/or program/project management roles
• 2 years of experience as an account manager/rep preferred but not required.
• Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills and expertise;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Customer relationship building mindset and skills;
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and leverage resources across departments;
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
• Problem solving and ability to deal with dissatisfied customers;
• Empathy, patience and understanding;
• Commitment to high quality delivery of workforce development training and services;
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time while paying strict attention to detail;
• Know how to assess the future and get out in front with pro-active and creative problem solving;
• Proficient in ticket software systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot ServiceHub or equivalent
• Proven track record of communication and engaging with diverse stakeholders and audiences
• Strong interest in working for an organization with a social justice mission
Along with your resume, please submit a paragraph (in English) outlining what you have done in the past to help grow an organization or a company. This can be added to the top or bottom of your resume if it is easier to keep everything in one document.
Carina is an equal opportunity employer and offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package.*