Bridges for Enterprise
[Role] Security Volunteer
Commitment: 5-8 hrs/week
As a rapidly growing global nonprofit with a large network of entrepreneurs, professionals and students, we are developing and maintaining web services that handle a large influx of confidential data on a day-to-day basis. We are looking for a Security expert who has experience with automating User/ Group Provisioning across Cloud Platforms like Workplace by Meta and Microsoft Azure, and also oversee our Microsoft Azure Environment. The Security Volunteer will work closely with Global Cyber Security Manager and Global Technology Head in upcoming Projects.
You may also find out more about Technology at BfE here.
- Migration. - Help migrate from Slack to Workplace by Meta - People, Groups and features
- Automation. - Automate User/ Group Provisioning between Microsoft Azure and Google Workspace. This will help improve our User Onboarding across all platforms we currently use.
- Administration. - Assist in administration of Microsoft Azure IAM, Budget and Cost utilization and Deployment of Azure Resources
- IT Policy. - Assist in creating new IT and Security Policies for Bridges for Enterprise.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to BfE’s cause
- Passion in Cloud, Security and IT and care about quality
- Highly organised with excellent planning skills
- Flexible and always keen to stay up-to-date with latest tools and practices relevant to Cloud and Automation
- Min. 2 years of coding experience. High familiarity with at least one mainstream web development framework. Prior exposure to information security through studying, working or personal projects is highly desirable. Exposure to at least one of cloud architecture and DevOps via courses or projects is highly desirable.
- This role is open to students and working professionals. There are no geographical restrictions.
- An opportunity to join the global leadership team in a large global nonprofit and network with people across different disciplines who share a joint passion in social entrepreneurship and startups
- Constant interactions with a growing global community of diverse, talented and passionate BfE members across the world
- Making a social impact with your professional skills while further developing them in the business context of an nonprofit incubator
You may apply for this opening here. We accept applications on a rolling basis.